Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chocolate chip cookies

Saturday baking.. well i baked these last saturday because this saturday im going to be in Hong Kong and i dont think i will be doing much baking there! i shall also take photos of the wierd and wonderful foods we discover there and im going to be brave because asian cuisine is not one of my favourite foods... but we will see.
anyway, back to the chocolate chip cookies

i used  this recipe, but thirded it. so that i only made a third of the quantity (30 biscuits).
 I followed the recipe exactly, the only thing i changed was using 100gr dark choc and 100gr milk choc with hazelnuts.

I think if my oven had a top element, my cookies would look more like they were supposed to!
mine came out a bit flat :(

i havent made many chocolate chip cookies in my life and im not really wild about them, i prefer the dough!
(which tasted wonderful by the way)

but should you so desire these biscuits, this recipe yields a chewy, sweet biscuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment